300 grams Ardo blackberries
1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon Valio Unsalted Butter, softened and diced into very small cubes
3 cups Deliciously Ella Nutty Granola
1 teaspoon Foodsaver White Sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice*
1 teaspoon orange juice*
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon*
4 apples, peeled, cored, and diced into long pieces *
2 tablespoons flour*
Serve alongside Madagascar Vanilla Kayak Ice Cream
All ingredients available at Foodsaver Stores except those marked with an *.
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- In a large bowl, add the blackberries, apples, sugar, lemon juice, orange juice, cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon of flour.
- In another large bowl, add the granola, 1/4 cup of butter, 1 tablespoon of flour and mix together to form the topping.
- Dot around the diced 1 tablespoon of butter in the bottom of a 26 cm cast iron skillet.
- Add in the fruit filling. Then add the crumble topping on top of the fruit filling.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake in the oven for about 1 hour, until the juices start bubbling through the crumble topping.