500 grams Foodsaver Cooked Mussel Meat
1 tablespoon Ardo Garlic
1 tablespoon Bottega Pinot Grigio
1/3 cup Foodsaver Diced Onion
1 tablespoon Premium Light Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon fish sauce*
1 teaspoon lime juice*
1 tablespoon Ardo Ginger
1/2 teaspoon brown sugar*
1 teaspoon Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
1/4 teaspoon Ardo Red Chilli
1 can Thai Coconut Milk
3 tablespoons Minerva Sunflower Oil or Horio Organic Olive Oil
1 cup Foodsaver Basmati Rice
1 teaspoon Ardo Parsley
2 cups water*
*All ingredients available at Foodsaver Stores except those marked with an *
1. In small pot, add 2 cups of water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add in the rice, place a lid over top the pot and simmer for 7 minutes. Then turn off the heat, and let the rice sit in the covered pot until the rice is cooked.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, and red chilli sauce.
3. In a large pot over medium high heat, add vegetable or olive oil. Add the mussels, and gently stir for 3 minutes, then pour the mussels and liquid released into a bowl.
4. Add garlic, chilli, ginger and onion into the pot and stir for 2 minutes. Do not let these ingredients burn. Add the soy sauce mixture and stir for 1 minute. Add mussels back into the pot together with any liquid released and gently stir the mixture for 1 minute.
5. Add the coconut milk into the pot and gently stir all ingredients together for about 10 minutes, until the sauce reduces.
6. Serve mussel curry over rice, garnished with fresh cilantro and/or vegetables of your choice.