226 grams bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
1 cup heavy cream
2 tbs unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp cyprus coffee (or regular coffee)
pinch of salt
1. Prepare a cup of Cyprus coffee (recipe here) or regular coffee.
2. Put the chocolate, butter, salt in a bowl.
3. Gently heat the heavy cream bringing it to a very light simmer.
4. Add the cream, vanilla and 2 tsps of coffee to the chocolate and stir it so the mixture becomes smooth.
5. Let the mixture cool for 1 hr. Then place the mixture in the fridge and let completely chill.
6. With a teaspoon, take a little spoonful of the ganache, shape into a ball and roll in cocoa.