50 grams Lurpak Salted Butter
2 tablespoons Horio Organic Olive Oil
1/2 cup Ardo Shallots
1/4 cup Bottega Pinot Grigio
2 cups Ardo Sweetcorn
1package of Foodsaver Whole Cooked Clams, 1 kg
1 & 1/2 cups of Agnesi Flora Arborio Rice
1/4 cup of grated Castelli Parmigiano Reggiano
2 tablespoons Ardo Parsley
1 teaspoon Ardo Garlic
1 teaspoon Maldon Sea Salt
5 cups chicken stock*
* all ingredients available at Foodsaver Stores except those marked with an *
1. Add butter and olive oil to a wide and deep frying pan over medium high heat.
2. Add shallots and cook for 4 minutes, ensuring they don’t burn.
3. Add corn and clams and cook for about 12 minutes. Continue to cook until the liquid released from the clams is almost completely evaporated.
4. Add in the rice and stir until coated in the remaining liquid. Pour in the wine, and stir until it is almost all absorbed. Ladle in the chicken stock slowly, continuing to stir the rice. Once the liquid is almost absorbed, ladle in more stock. Continue this process for about 20 minutes, until the rice is cooked. Stir in the Parmigiano Reggiano.
5. Serve immediately, and garnish with finely diced chives if you wish.