900 grams Foodsaver Bone In Beef Shoulder Cubes
1/2 cup Lurpak Salted Butter
2 cups Foodsaver Onion Cubes, equivalent to 2 medium onions
1600 ml Foodsaver Ciao Chopped Tomatoes
12 Foodsaver Ardo Parisian Potatoes
1 tablespoon Ciao Tomato Paste
1/2 cup Arla Whipping Cream
1/2 cup fresh green pepper, diced*
1/2 cup fresh dill, finely chopped*
8 cups finely and thinly chopped cabbage*
12 cups water*
2 tablespoons salt, or more to taste*
1 cup carrots, grated *
1 & 1/2 cups beets, grated *
finely diced fresh dill* and spoonfuls of sour cream as garnish*
* All ingredients available at Foodsaver Stores except those marked with an *.
1. Boil water and beef on high heat for 30 minutes to make beef stock. Remove beef shoulder and pick off small pieces of beef.
2. In large pan, melt butter, add onion, cabbage, dill, peppers and canned tomatoes. Stir fry vegetables over low to medium heat for twenty minutes, until the cabbage softens. Do not burn the vegetables.
3. Add potatoes, carrots and beets to beef stock. Once cooked, remove potatoes and mash together with whipped cream. Add tomato paste, cabbage mixture, mashed potatoes and beef pieces back into stock. Add salt, and add more salt if you think it is needed as beef soups do benefit from a lot of salt.
4. Serve with finely diced fresh dill and two spoonfuls of sour cream.