1 cup Ardo Frozen Banana
1/2 tablespoon Oleo Sunflower Oil
2/3 cup all purpose flour*
310 ml coconut milk, or other non-dairy milk*
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar*
1 teaspoon orange zest*
2 tablespoons maple syrup*
1 & 1/2 cups rolled oats*
1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder*
2 teaspoons cinnamon*
4 teaspoons baking powder*
pinch of salt*
1/4 cup walnuts, chopped*
Ardo Green Smoothie, maple or carob syrup to serve alongside
* All ingredients available at Foodsaver Stores except those marked with an *.
1. Stir together the coconut milk and apple cider vinegar. Let sit for 5 minutes.
2. In a food processor add the milk and vinegar mixture, and all other ingredients except for the walnuts. Blend together until a smooth batter has formed. You may need to add more milk to get a pourable batter.
3. In a non-stick frying pan over medium heat, spoon about a 1/4 cup of batter into the pan. Cook each pancake side for at least 5 minutes.
4. Serve immediately garnished with fresh fruit and maple or carob syrup. Serve alongside Ardo Green Smoothie for a great start to the day!